Old February 10th 14, 10:07 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema

Default new panasonic blurays or bdt500?

Hello,

I was thinking of getting a Panasonic BDT500 bluray player but I see
they are the 2012 models and some places seem to be selling out. Is
this because there is a new model due imminently. Would it be better
to wait for the new model? Does anyone know what it will be and when
it will be?

Thanks,
Stephen.