Old January 3rd 14, 08:16 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema

Default Yamaha DSP-E800 problem ?

Hello guys, I need ur help. I have Yamaha DSP-E800 connected to my PC. It was connected to 6ch and was working fine, suddenly I got some Volume issues.. It`s allways on max volume and I cant - it, only to - volume on my PC, but I cant do that all the time. I`ve tryed to switch inputs to CD,Tape etc. But the effects are doing weard things to my sound (right speakers are not working, low volume, ambient sound, etc.) I`ve tryed every option to solve this but its not working. If some1 know what to do pls help me. Btw on 6ch it was perfect until this happened.
Best regards