Old March 24th 11, 09:06 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema

Default HD-monitor 55inch

I have a AV-receiver with is connected to a satelite-tuner, BD-player,
Cd-Player,internet wth dnla server, Usb adaptar and a digital tv-tuner, The
audio output is a dolby surround system wiht 10 speakers.
I only need een monitor to complete it but I can not find it, The ones I
find are alll HDTV,s.or small computer monitors
I prefer a plasma screen has somebody a suggestion?
Thanks,

Ebeltje

Old March 25th 11, 03:19 AM posted to uk.media.home-cinema

"Ebeltje" > wrote in message
>I have a AV-receiver with is connected to a satelite-tuner, BD-player,
>Cd-Player,internet wth dnla server, Usb adaptar and a digital tv-tuner, The
>audio output is a dolby surround system wiht 10 speakers.
> I only need een monitor to complete it but I can not find it, The ones I
> find are alll HDTV,s.or small computer monitors
> I prefer a plasma screen has somebody a suggestion?
> Thanks,
>
> Ebeltje

An een monitor??

You normally need a whopping plasma screen to get full HD, however as most
people want LED TV's now or even 3D they are quite cheap now (hundreds
instead of thousands). Google up "full HD plasma TV".

Monitor or TV? Sla#s[_2_] Home Cinema 4 January 1st 08 10:20 AM
Connecting an aerial to a LCD monitor Andy Coleman Home Cinema 14 September 28th 04 10:40 AM
Kiss Monitor - worth having? Ed Home Cinema 1 September 21st 04 12:38 PM
FA: LG Flatron 15" LCD TV Monitor Nige Home Cinema 10 July 30th 04 06:27 PM
Monitor Audio Gold 20 vs B&W vs Others Col Home Cinema 1 July 28th 04 08:14 PM