Home Cinema Banter

Home Cinema Banter (https://www.homecinemabanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   Home Cinema (https://www.homecinemabanter.co.uk/home-cinema/)
-   -   HD-monitor 55inch (https://www.homecinemabanter.co.uk/home-cinema/4997-hd-monitor-55inch.html)

Ebeltje March 24th 11 09:06 AM

HD-monitor 55inch

I have a AV-receiver with is connected to a satelite-tuner, BD-player,
Cd-Player,internet wth dnla server, Usb adaptar and a digital tv-tuner, The
audio output is a dolby surround system wiht 10 speakers.
I only need een monitor to complete it but I can not find it, The ones I
find are alll HDTV,s.or small computer monitors
I prefer a plasma screen has somebody a suggestion?
Thanks,

Ebeltje

R. Mark Clayton[_2_] March 25th 11 03:19 AM

HD-monitor 55inch

"Ebeltje" > wrote in message
>I have a AV-receiver with is connected to a satelite-tuner, BD-player,
>Cd-Player,internet wth dnla server, Usb adaptar and a digital tv-tuner, The
>audio output is a dolby surround system wiht 10 speakers.
> I only need een monitor to complete it but I can not find it, The ones I
> find are alll HDTV,s.or small computer monitors
> I prefer a plasma screen has somebody a suggestion?
> Thanks,
>
> Ebeltje

An een monitor??

You normally need a whopping plasma screen to get full HD, however as most
people want LED TV's now or even 3D they are quite cheap now (hundreds
instead of thousands). Google up "full HD plasma TV".