Old June 20th 09, 12:14 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema

Default LCD TV Wall Swivel Bracket

Just bought one of these:

http://www.rs100.co.uk/product_info....roducts_id=660

and it looks like I'll return it/punt it on ebay. Not up to the job of
supporting my 15kg 37" LCD - very wobbly which makes moving it
difficult, and it keeps sliding out of alignment.

Any recommendations for one of these that swivels out and folds flat to
the wall? Nice, sliding motion that responds to the slightest nudge
would be nice :-)

Thanks, Rob