Old February 22nd 09, 05:38 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,alt.video.divx,alt.video.dvd.tech

Default dvd player blu ray, hdmi 1.3 deep color, sacd

Hello,

excuse me if it is too much to ask:

can you please recomend me brand and models of dvd players that
support:

blu ray
sacd
hdmi 1.3 deep color
divx

can they be found that cost less than 150 euro / 150 GBP , is it
possible? what is the least possible price?

any good websites from which to buy them ?

thanks a lot

Mario

Old February 22nd 09, 06:08 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,alt.video.divx,alt.video.dvd.tech

http://www.richersounds.com/productl...&manufacturer=

--
Regards,
David

FREESAT HD as it is now its a joke.
No BBC 1 or 2, no Ch4 or Five HD.
ITV1 a couple of programmes a week in HD

Please reply to News Group

Old February 22nd 09, 08:02 PM posted to uk.media.home-cinema,alt.video.divx,alt.video.dvd.tech

"Mario" > wrote in message
> blu ray
> sacd
> hdmi 1.3 deep color
> divx
>
> can they be found that cost less than 150 euro / 150 GBP , is it
> possible? what is the least possible price?

In a word, no. SACD is not a feature you'll find in low-end Blu-ray
players.

You'd be better off with 2 players. One for DVD/SACD and the other for BD.
(Any decent BD player will support HDMI 1.3)

Both for 150 is pushing it though! Another 12 months then may be...

Justin.

HDMI DVD Player borat Home Cinema 2 June 7th 04 07:00 PM
FS: Pioneer DV565A DVD/DVD-Audio/SACD Player Tony Whitfield Home Cinema 1 April 21st 04 02:31 PM
FS: Pioneer DV-565 M/R DVD/DVD-Audio/SACD Player Tony Whitfield Home Cinema 8 April 6th 04 10:31 AM
FS: Pioneer DV-545 M/R DVD/DVD-Audio/SACD Player Tony Whitfield Home Cinema 3 April 5th 04 07:26 PM
DVD/SACD player recomendations please si Home Cinema 3 December 3rd 03 12:23 AM