Old February 21st 09, 04:13 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

Default where can I buy on the web dvd player region free or code free?

Hello,

where can I buy from the web a DVD player region free or code free?

thanks

Mario

Old February 21st 09, 04:47 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

http://www.richersounds.com/productl...oup=DVDPLAYERS

--
Regards,
David

FREESAT HD as it is now its a joke.
No BBC 1 or 2, no Ch4 or Five HD.
ITV1 a couple of programmes a week in HD

Please reply to News Group

Old February 21st 09, 04:56 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

"Mario" wrote:

> where can I buy from the web a DVD player region free or code free?

Try these guys:

http://www.mrmdvd.com/catalog/

Also Amazon does them from time to time.

Regards

Mark

Old February 23rd 09, 11:09 AM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:56:57 -0000, "Mark a" >
wrote:

>"Mario" wrote:
>>
>> where can I buy from the web a DVD player region free or code free?

>Try these guys:
>
>http://www.mrmdvd.com/catalog/
>
>Also Amazon does them from time to time.

Amazon does them all the time
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...player&x=0&y=0
--

Cheers