Old February 9th 09, 11:43 AM posted to uk.media.radio.archers,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.home-cinema

Default BBC INFORMATION - AN INVITATION TO A CHEESE AND WINE EVENING

Capita BBC Information is celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the
contract.

There have been numerous events to commemorate this and it is being
finished off with a reunion of staff and customers.

If you have written or telephoned BBC INFORMATION since 1998, you are
invited to attend a soiree at:

THE CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS (CCA)
350 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow
G2 3JD

On Friday, the 27th of February, from 5pm onwards.

Cheese and wine will be available between 5pm and 8pm

It is hoped that you will be able to come along and share this special
occasion.

Please RSVP, or send any questions, to:

Old February 11th 09, 07:36 PM posted to uk.media.radio.archers,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.home-cinema

> > THE CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS (CCA)
> > 350 Sauchiehall Street
> > Glasgow
> > G2 3JD

> > On Friday, the 27th of February, from 5pm onwards.

> > Cheese and wine will be available between 5pm and 8pm

> Do they have an alcohol licence?

Eh? I don't get it.
Harry

Old February 11th 09, 11:22 PM posted to uk.media.radio.archers,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.home-cinema

In article >,
Harry > wrote:
>> > THE CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS (CCA)
>> > 350 Sauchiehall Street
>> > Glasgow
>> > G2 3JD

>> > On Friday, the 27th of February, from 5pm onwards.

>> > Cheese and wine will be available between 5pm and 8pm

>> Do they have an alcohol licence?

>Eh? I don't get it.
>Harry

I do :-)
--
Member - Liberal International This is
Ici
Old February 12th 09, 09:44 AM posted to uk.media.radio.archers,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.home-cinema

Harry wrote:
>>> THE CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS (CCA)
>>> 350 Sauchiehall Street
>>> Glasgow
>>> G2 3JD
>>> On Friday, the 27th of February, from 5pm onwards.
>>> Cheese and wine will be available between 5pm and 8pm

>> Do they have an alcohol licence?

> Eh? I don't get it.

They spend their time sending threatening letters to individuals who
don't have a TV licence. Seems to me that if they're flogging wine,
they should be checked out for an alcohol licence.

--
David
Old February 12th 09, 12:46 PM posted to uk.media.radio.archers,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.home-cinema

On Feb 11, 7:36*pm, Harry > wrote:
> > > THE CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS (CCA)
> > > 350 Sauchiehall Street
> > > Glasgow
> > > G2 3JD

> > > On Friday, the 27th of February, from 5pm onwards.

> > > Cheese and wine will be available between 5pm and 8pm

> > Do they have an alcohol licence?

> Eh? *I don't get it.
> Harry

I do :-)
Old February 12th 09, 12:50 PM posted to uk.media.radio.archers,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.home-cinema

On Feb 11, 8:47*am, "Toommy" > wrote:
> no funny jokes as adrian Childs and the secret BBC police will be there!
>
> "the Omrud" > wrote in message
>
> m...
>
> > wrote:
> >> Capita BBC Information is celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the
> >> contract.

> >> There have been numerous events to commemorate this and it is being
> >> finished off with a reunion of staff and customers.

> >> If you have written or telephoned BBC INFORMATION since 1998, you are
> >> invited to attend a soiree at:

> >> THE CENTRE FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS (CCA)
> >> 350 Sauchiehall Street
> >> Glasgow
> >> G2 3JD

> >> On Friday, the 27th of February, from 5pm onwards.

> >> Cheese and wine will be available between 5pm and 8pm

> > Do they have an alcohol licence?

> > --
> > David

As a comedy act?
--
Member - Liberal International This is
Ici
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ
rising!
Never Satan President Republic!
Time for patriots to declare their fundamental alliance!
Old February 12th 09, 07:59 PM posted to uk.media.radio.archers,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,uk.media.radio.bbc-r4,uk.media.home-cinema

the Omrud > writes:

>>> Do they have an alcohol licence?

>> Eh? I don't get it.

> They spend their time sending threatening letters to individuals who
> don't have a TV licence. Seems to me that if they're flogging wine,
> they should be checked out for an alcohol licence.

That's not fair at all. True, they spend a lot of their time sending
threatening letters to individuals who don't have a TV licence - many of
whom don't have TVs either. But they also spend a lot of time and - it
has to be assumed - money sending threatening letters to people who *do*
have a TV licence, but have a minutely different form of their address
in the database.

Nick, who used to get three sets.
--
Online waterways route planner: http://canalplan.org.uk