Old July 22nd 04, 11:19 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

Default FA: LG Flatron 15" LCD TV Monitor

as eBy description, i lightened the load a tad!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT

Chhers you homos!

Nige

Old July 28th 04, 08:42 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema
DCA DCA is offline

Default LG Flatron 15" LCD TV Monitor

"Nige" > wrote in message
| as eBy description, i lightened the load a tad!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT

| Chhers you homos!
|
| Nige

Seeing as you called me a homo - I'll offer 175. Yes - thats a firm offer.
David

Old July 29th 04, 01:50 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

"DCA" > wrote in message
> "Nige" > wrote in message
> | as eBy description, i lightened the load a tad!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT

> | Chhers you homos!
> |
> | Nige
>
> Seeing as you called me a homo - I'll offer 175. Yes - thats a firm

offer.
> David

Like ****! I'll keep it mate!

Ta

Nige

Old July 29th 04, 05:58 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

"DCA" > wrote in message
> "Nige" > wrote in message

> | > |
> | > |

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |

> | > Seeing as you called me a homo - I'll offer 175. Yes - thats a firm
> | offer.
> | > David
> | >

> | Like ****! I'll keep it mate!
> |
> | Ta
> |
> | Nige
> |
> Trouble is - prices are starting to drop on LCD.
> This was a great offer and you're just a stubborn old ******* who's
> recalling the purchase price last year!!!!!
> Keep smiling Nige

I always smile, even though it might not seem like it!

Nige

Old July 29th 04, 06:54 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema
DCA DCA is offline

"Nige" > wrote in message

| "DCA" > wrote in message
| > "Nige" > wrote in message
| > | as eBy description, i lightened the load a tad!
| > |
| > |

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT
| > |
| > |
| > | Chhers you homos!
| > |

Old July 29th 04, 08:35 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema
DCA DCA is offline

"Nige" > wrote in message

| "DCA" > wrote in message
| > "Nige" > wrote in message
| > |
> [...]
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > | offer.

| > |
| > |
| > | Like ****! I'll keep it mate!
| > |
| > | Ta
| > |
| > | Nige
| > |
| > Trouble is - prices are starting to drop on LCD.
| > This was a great offer and you're just a stubborn old ******* who's
| > recalling the purchase price last year!!!!!
| > Keep smiling Nige
| >

| I always smile, even though it might not seem like it!
|
| Nige

You should smile at 175
If you keep it you'll trip over the thing and bugger it completely - then
again, bet you'd rather bugger it than sell it for a bargain

Old July 29th 04, 10:02 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

"Nige" > wrote in message >...
> "DCA" > wrote in message
> > "Nige" > wrote in message
> > | as eBy description, i lightened the load a tad!
> > |

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT
> > |

> > | Chhers you homos!
> > |
> > | Nige
> >
> > Seeing as you called me a homo - I'll offer 175. Yes - thats a firm

> offer.
> > David
> >

> Like ****! I'll keep it mate!
>
> Ta
>
> Nige

Nige! You thick ****, whats this with homos. Are you Ninge? who used to be a pussy.

Lol!
Old July 30th 04, 09:41 AM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

"DCA" > wrote in message
> "Nige" > wrote in message
> |
> | "DCA" > wrote in message
> | > "Nige" > wrote in message
> | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |

> | > |

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT
> | > | > |
> | > | > |
> | > | > |

firm

> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > Trouble is - prices are starting to drop on LCD.
> | > This was a great offer and you're just a stubborn old ******* who's
> | > recalling the purchase price last year!!!!!
> | > Keep smiling Nige
> | >

> | I always smile, even though it might not seem like it!
> |
> | Nige
> |
> You should smile at 175
> If you keep it you'll trip over the thing and bugger it completely - then
> again, bet you'd rather bugger it than sell it for a bargain

I'm keeping it mate, it's in me bedroom!

Looks sweet

nIGE

Old July 30th 04, 10:11 AM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

"Nige" > wrote in message ...
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d... STRK:MESE:IT
> > | > | > |

> firm
> > | > |
> > | > |
> > | > |

> > | I always smile, even though it might not seem like it!
> > |
> > | Nige
> > |
> > You should smile at 175
> > If you keep it you'll trip over the thing and bugger it completely - then
> > again, bet you'd rather bugger it than sell it for a bargain
> >

> I'm keeping it mate, it's in me bedroom!
>
> Looks sweet
>
> nIGE

You know, it brings a tear to my eye to see two such consumately proficient Barterers plying their
trade so exquisitely. To the untrained eye, the above will appear merely to be two Average Joes
insulting each other, but the seasoned Tradeophile just knows that they're going to hammer out an
absolutely killer bargain at the end of it all.

STATUS: Breath bated, Waiting.

PS. I hope I haven't put you guys off your stride or nuffink. ;o)

Old July 30th 04, 02:55 PM posted to uk.media.dvd,uk.media.home-cinema

"Nick" > wrote in message
> "Nige" > wrote in message

> You know, it brings a tear to my eye to see two such consumately

proficient Barterers plying their
> trade so exquisitely. To the untrained eye, the above will appear merely

to be two Average Joes
> insulting each other, but the seasoned Tradeophile just knows that they're

going to hammer out an
> absolutely killer bargain at the end of it all.
>
> STATUS: Breath bated, Waiting.
>
> PS. I hope I haven't put you guys off your stride or nuffink. ;o)

I'm really keeping it! The wife insisted!!!

HD-monitor 55inch Ebeltje Home Cinema 1 March 25th 11 03:19 AM
Monitor or TV? Sla#s[_2_] Home Cinema 4 January 1st 08 10:20 AM
FS:**Iiyama Prolite 19" TFT DVI PC Monitor** Simon Heather Home Cinema 3 February 8th 05 04:53 PM
Connecting an aerial to a LCD monitor Andy Coleman Home Cinema 14 September 28th 04 10:40 AM
Kiss Monitor - worth having? Ed Home Cinema 1 September 21st 04 12:38 PM